- 31 questions

Most are meaning but there's a couple talking about wood paneling and one about fence panels. We should probably retag the non-electrical ones and synonym.

  • panel doesn't have a wiki either, and it probably should when/if this change is done.
    – JPhi1618
    Oct 4, 2019 at 20:22
  • I'm all for panel becoming an alias for electrical-panel to deal with the 90%, but it'd be nice to make a paneling or wall-covering tag to cover the rest.
    – chicks
    Oct 9, 2019 at 18:40
  • @chicks That would be the idea. Clean the tag up (make new tags as needed) and then synonym
    – Machavity
    Oct 9, 2019 at 18:48
  • 1
    I cleaned up all the existing panel questions that deal with electrical matters to use electrical-panel instead Oct 15, 2019 at 4:22
  • I retagged the remaining questions and added paneling, along with an excerpt (pending approval)
    – Machavity
    Oct 15, 2019 at 12:19


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .