Write an Elevator Pitch / Tagline
We are closing this domain naming thread. It is asking the entirely wrong question. See this blog post for details: Domain Names: Wrong Question
We're going to keep the name diy.stackexchange.com. But we WILL be setting up redirects from the more "popular" domains names (e.g. seasonedadvice.com to cooking.stackexchange.com, basicallymoney.com to money.stackexchange.com, and others as we go through the list).
New question: "Write and Elevator Pitch / Tagline!"
[original message text below]
What should our site be called, and what should our domain name be?
Please only post names that are available or willing to be sold for a reasonable amount of money. Please also take the tips from the official blog post into consideration: http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2010/07/domain-names/
One suggestion per answer, please.
Here is a list of punny words that might make for a catchy diy name:
- Nail - also means to do something perfectly "I nailed it"
- Drive - also seems to have determination "he's got a lot of drive"
- home - also means a target "he hammered the point home"
- measured - also means reasoned or well thought out "he used a measured approach to cooking"
- hammer - also means to emphasize "hammer a point home"
- hit the nail on the head - illustrate or understand a concept perfectly