There's only one usage of [knobs] with . I propose we make [cabinet-knobs] for that. The other usages can have the tag removed

| |
  • 2
    The Stack Exchange software has a periodic job that removes tags that have a single usage, so the [cabinet-knobs] tag might not last long. Counter proposal: [cabinet-hardware] which could apply to knobs, hinges, sliders, pull-out racks, lazy susans, etc. – Niall C. Mar 20 at 4:01
  • I think that's a good idea – Machavity Mar 20 at 4:04

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .