I'm an engineering consultant specializing in the applications of DSPs, FPGAs and microprocessors -- both hardware and software development.
You can see my resumé here.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 at 12:33
- Electrical Engineering♦ 139.3k 139.3k 1111 gold badges179179 silver badges307307 bronze badges
- Engineering 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 944 944 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 422 What is it that strips vocals from audio when a 1/8" audio jack is partially unplugged?
- 83 Why did LEDs take so long to appear as light bulbs?
- 70 Word for song sung at a burial?
- 67 Why do CRTs have 3 electron guns?
- 67 Why are NAND gates used to make AND gates in computers?
- 64 Compute the minimum number of 120Ω resistors to get 80Ω of resistance?
- 61 Why are FPGAs so expensive?
- View more network posts →