I do a lot of the work around my house, and if I can't do it, I hire someone because I know I'll screw it up.
My avatar was created using Mad Men Yourself.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 '14 at 19:37
- Pets 6.5k 6.5k 1010 gold badges3636 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 66 gold badges3636 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.9k 2.9k 66 gold badges2626 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.4k 2.4k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Arqade 912 912 44 gold badges1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 120 When should "no problem" replace "you're welcome" as a response to "thank you"?
- 56 Why are SpyJMSExceptions still thrown after recycling the client JBoss connection to remote queues?
- 44 What would the replicator do if Picard ordered "Hot. Earl Grey. Tea."?
- 42 In JNI, how do I cache the class, methodID, and fieldIDs per IBM's performance recommendations?
- 37 How can I stop my dogs from scooting / dragging their butts?
- 35 How do I get my cat to wear a tuxedo for several hours?
- 31 Can my dog get sick from my human illness?
- View more network posts →