Current Projects use...
- Home Assistant for home automation (IoT)
- bash shell scripting for systems applications
- awk for fast parsing and code generation
- Geany IDE
- Operating Systems:
- Hiawatha web server for secure and reliable web page serving
- DigitalOcean.com for web hosting
- Synergy for multi-computer user interface
- SSH for host logins and inter-host communication
- SSHFS for mounting remote filesystems
- Zim desktop wiki for notes and documentation
Previous Projects used...
- Unix & Linux 2k 2k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 2121 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 640 640 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 457 457 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- User Experience 315 315 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Recovering moved .mod files using grubrescue
- 23 Importing functions from a shell script
- 20 Precedence of the shell logical operators &&, ||
- 15 How can I extend the life of my SD card?
- 13 In Bash, when to alias, when to script, and when to write a function?
- 11 Why is Stack Overflow - and Stack Exchange in general - so scary?
- 10 Gawk: Passing arrays to functions
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 26 '15