I've been in the geospatial industry since 2002. I primarily use ArcGIS, Python, FME and less and less MapInfo. I'm interested in learning QGIS, GRASS and other open source GIS software, but my clients use commercial software, so I don't get much chance to explore them.
I try to learn something about GIS everyday. This site is certainly useful for that.
You found the secret sentence.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '13 at 4:01
- Geographic Information Systems♦ 19k 19k 1010 gold badges5656 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Astronomy 427 427 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 353 353 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 335 335 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Is the software running on any existing or decommissioned space probes available for download?
- 33 When will we have the technology to directly observe an exoplanet with significant clarity?
- 30 Value of a Python programming course
- 25 Is it okay to keep flour in the freezer?
- 24 What do these curly graphics represent on this map?
- 23 How are you, as GIS professionals, spending most of your day at work?
- 23 Why is "Airplane!" called "Flying High!" in some countries?
- View more network posts →