In my dim and distant past I did get a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and I do love to build and modify any house I get my hands on to make it more suitable for a family's needs:-)
I worked as a builder a couple of times as well, once doing houses/apartments and once doing aluminium furnaces
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '18 at 16:31
- Information Security♦ 57.8k 57.8k 1111 gold badges105105 silver badges304304 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 32k 32k 88 gold badges5252 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 25.2k 25.2k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 22.6k 22.6k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 17.8k 17.8k 55 gold badges5151 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 289 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 198 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 122 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 117 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 111 Were children safer in the good old days?
- 102 When should parents stop changing clothes in front of children?
- 102 How can I manage my need to take short bathroom breaks in a professional setting?
- View more network posts →