In my dim and distant past I did get a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and I do love to build and modify any house I get my hands on to make it more suitable for a family's needs:-)
I worked as a builder a couple of times as well, once doing houses/apartments and once doing aluminium furnaces
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '18 at 16:31
- Information Security♦ 60.9k 60.9k 1111 gold badges112112 silver badges310310 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 34.7k 34.7k 99 gold badges6060 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 26k 26k 77 gold badges5656 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 23.7k 23.7k 44 gold badges5757 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 18.5k 18.5k 66 gold badges5353 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 295 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 248 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 198 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 134 How to explain my complicated family background to people that I don't know very well?
- 128 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 118 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 115 Were children safer in the good old days?
- View more network posts →