In my dim and distant past I did get a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and I do love to build and modify any house I get my hands on to make it more suitable for a family's needs:-)
I worked as a builder a couple of times as well, once doing houses/apartments and once doing aluminium furnaces
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '18 at 16:31
- Information Security♦ 59.8k 59.8k 1111 gold badges105105 silver badges304304 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 33.2k 33.2k 88 gold badges5353 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 25.3k 25.3k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 23.1k 23.1k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 18.3k 18.3k 55 gold badges5151 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 292 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 242 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 198 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 170 An Update to our Community and an Apology
- 124 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 117 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 113 Were children safer in the good old days?
- View more network posts →