In my dim and distant past I did get a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and I do love to build and modify any house I get my hands on to make it more suitable for a family's needs:-)
I worked as a builder a couple of times as well, once doing houses/apartments and once doing aluminium furnaces
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '18 at 16:31
- Information Security♦ 60.8k 60.8k 1111 gold badges111111 silver badges310310 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 33.9k 33.9k 99 gold badges5858 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 25.6k 25.6k 77 gold badges5252 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 23.5k 23.5k 44 gold badges5757 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 18.4k 18.4k 55 gold badges5252 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 294 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 249 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 198 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 134 How to explain my complicated family background to people that I don't know very well?
- 125 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 118 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 113 Were children safer in the good old days?
- View more network posts →