- Stack Overflow 27.8k 27.8k 1212 gold badges6969 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Project Management 601 601 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- The Workplace 432 432 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 230 230 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 Interfaces — What's the point?
- 86 SQL Query with NOT LIKE IN
- 71 check for null date in CASE statement, where have I gone wrong?
- 58 Leaving intentional bugs in code for testers to find
- 52 Should I define the relations between tables in the database or just in code?
- 50 Is it sound project management practice to make software engineers fix bugs "off the clock"?
- 45 Database structure and source control - best practice
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.