Professionally a computer software engineer, but decades of experience maintaining a home, remodeling, and doing amateur handyman work for relatives, neighbors, and friends.
- remodeled a residential kitchen beginning by tearing the old one down to studs
- installed natural gas black pipe for a house with no gas before
- replaced electrical service panel
- installed gas fireplace insert
- installed tankless water heater
- tore out wall surrounding a passageway to create an open kitchen
- filled another doorway in to create a long side galley style kitchen
- rewired kitchen from one measly 15 amp outlet circuit with three outlets and one range circuit to six 20 amp circuits with three lighting styles, and an extra for a gas range with a small electric oven; there are now about 20 outlet receptacles
- framed half-wall and range hood mount
- installed water outlet for icemaker refrigerator
- repair ceiling to remove unwanted range fan, crumbling from overload electrical junction box, and damage from removed cupboards and shelving
- sheetrock and mud (5+ layers) for smooth texture
- installed 400 cfm range hood
- install floating cork flooring
- installed gas range
- hung cupboards
- install cabinets and pulls
- install new tile-in cast iron kitchen sink, new faucet, new filtered water dispenser
- install dishwasher
- install garbage disposal
- install under cabinet lighting
- install under cabinet outlet strips
- install granite tile countertops
Portland, Oregon, U.S.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
9 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '18 at 19:54
Top network posts
- 243 fork() branches more than expected?
- 225 How to open, read, and write from serial port in C?
- 74 Purpose of ESI & EDI registers?
- 60 How do I remove a file in Linux whose name looks like it's ONLY a hyphen, as in "-"
- 48 mysql import on windows
- 44 Regular expression to search multiple strings (Textpad)
- 42 GDB corrupted stack frame - How to debug?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
1 Merge the [dog-door] and [pet-door] tags Aug 24 '13