- Stack Overflow 70.3k 70.3k 77 gold badges144144 silver badges187187 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 43.3k 43.3k 22 gold badges7777 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 21k 21k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.9k 7.9k 2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 180 Call one constructor from another
- 115 Why did the Apple IIe make a hideous noise if you inserted the disk upside down?
- 107 What is the point of finally in a try catch/except finally statement
- 81 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 75 What is the difference between Flash memory and EEPROM?
- 72 Why is the time constant 63.2% and not 50% or 70%?
- 65 Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- View more network posts →