I am a Ph.D. student in Bar Ilan University, computer science department.
My research topic is Fair Division of Land. It is related to the classic problem of fair cake-cutting, which is a multi-disciplinary topic connecting mathematics, economics and computer science,
I am always happy to discuss any topic related to land division or fair cake-cutting. If you have a new idea in these topics and need a partner for brain-storming, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The answers I receive in the Stack Exchange websites are very useful, and I often cite them in papers. See my website for examples.
- Stack Overflow 21.2k 21.2k 2323 gold badges8080 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Academia 13.4k 13.4k 1111 gold badges4848 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.7k 8.7k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5k 5k 1414 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4.8k 4.8k 77 gold badges2727 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 654 How can I print a circular structure in a JSON-like format?
- 306 Doing a cleanup action just before Node.js exits
- 216 How can I specify the required Node.js version in package.json?
- 159 Grades are too high for the department - what should I do?
- 105 What to do if most of my students have switched to a better lecturer's class?
- 92 Condense the space between bibliographic entries
- 79 What to answer an author asking me if I reviewed his/her paper?
- View more network posts →