Chemical Engineer by degree, but developer / software engineer by trade (market forced my hobby upon me as my occupation).
Started in Pascal / Basic. Moved into MS Access development, and now Java Developer for ~10 years. Mostly working in server-side frameworks and enterprise applications.
Really interested lately in getting skilled at some languages to help my base skill set: awk, sed, Ruby (including RoR) and assembly.
New York, NY
Member for 9 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 5 '16 at 18:24
- Stack Overflow 7.8k 7.8k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 705 705 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 509 509 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 403 403 77 bronze badges
- Super User 156 156 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 372 Why would you ever implement finalize()?
- 58 Injecting beans into a class outside the Spring managed context
- 50 How do I set up commons-logging to use logback?
- 29 On a queue, which end is the "head"?
- 23 Spring bean with no id or name
- 16 Excluding Maven dependencies
- 14 String to LocalDate
- View more network posts →