I have lived in in Georgia, France and Vermont. I have lived in and repaired tens of houses along the way. I have learned most of what I know from my mom, a true DIY-er. My experience runs from foundation work to faux painting to cabinet construction.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
9 profile views
Last seen Nov 5 '15 at 2:13
Top network posts
- 19 What are the rules for unplugging a refrigerator?
- 17 What are the pros and cons of medium-density fibreboard (MDF)?
- 11 What types of tile require a wet tile saw?
- 8 How do I use a stopper-borer?
- 8 How can I get stains out of a pine table?
- 8 My mini fridge is not working. Should I repair it or simply toss it out?
- 6 Should I seal my granite countertop?
- View more network posts →