Started working for my dad's water treatment company in my teens, installing and repairing pumps and water treatment systems. Later worked on automated monitoring and control systems for small water treatment systems, including PLC programming, panel design, systems integration, and designing and building our own SCADA software package. Currently employed as a senior software architect at a print software company.
Renovations around my houses have included installing complete bathrooms (both reno and adding new), complete basement gut and reno, and all types of electrical, plumbing, and ethernet/video/audio cabling. Also have a particular interest in home automation -- my current house has several rooms controlled using Insteon gear.
- Home Improvement 26.9k 26.9k 1010 gold badges7373 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 20.9k 20.9k 77 gold badges7272 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.2k 1.2k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 777 777 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 559 559 22 gold badges44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 553 What do "branch", "tag" and "trunk" mean in Subversion repositories?
- 202 How do I use PHP to get the current year?
- 92 msbuild.exe staying open, locking files
- 60 How to design a movie database?
- 51 How can I get the current PowerShell executing file?
- 51 Is there an easy way to measure the height of a tree?
- 47 What should I consider regarding LAN wiring before building a house?
- View more network posts →