Started working for my dad's water treatment company in my teens, installing and repairing pumps and water treatment systems. Later worked on automated monitoring and control systems for small water treatment systems, including PLC programming, panel design, systems integration, and designing and building our own SCADA software package. Currently employed as a senior software architect at a print software company.
Renovations around my houses have included installing complete bathrooms (both reno and adding new), complete basement gut and reno, and all types of electrical, plumbing, and ethernet/video/audio cabling. Also have a particular interest in home automation -- my current house has several rooms controlled using Insteon gear.
- Home Improvement 27.8k 27.8k 1313 gold badges7878 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 22.6k 22.6k 99 gold badges7979 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 827 827 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 619 619 22 gold badges55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 558 What do "branch", "tag" and "trunk" mean in Subversion repositories?
- 211 How do I use PHP to get the current year?
- 101 msbuild.exe staying open, locking files
- 90 How can I get the current PowerShell executing file?
- 65 How to design a movie database?
- 55 Is there an easy way to measure the height of a tree?
- 49 What should I consider regarding LAN wiring before building a house?
- View more network posts →