In the single family residential building trade since 1972. Started as a laborer, worked my way up the ranks. Jobsite supervisor, since 1991 of high end homes in the 1M-18M range in the Washington DC beltway area. Left that job recently to go on my own again.
Now located in the NW corner of Washington state since Nov. 2014
Member for 6 years
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '18 at 17:20
- Home Improvement 21.5k 21.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Woodworking 798 798 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 391 391 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 146 146 22 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 143 143 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 Should gaps be left between sheets of drywall for any reason?
- 20 Best location to install floor door stop
- 20 How to cut wood panel for angled ceiling?
- 18 When is pipe dope/tape needed?
- 16 Why do many construction projects leave so many nails behind?
- 15 Tongue and groove floorboards - which way up?
- 13 Why does a laundry drain need to be installed at a minimum height of 30"?
- View more network posts →