In the single family residential building trade since 1972. Started as a laborer, worked my way up the ranks. Jobsite supervisor, since 1991 of high end homes in the 1M-18M range in the Washington DC beltway area. Left that job recently to go on my own again.
Now located in the NW corner of Washington state since Nov. 2014
Member for 6 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '18 at 17:20
- Home Improvement 24.5k 24.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Woodworking 818 818 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 391 391 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 146 146 22 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 143 143 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Should gaps be left between sheets of drywall for any reason?
- 20 Best location to install floor door stop
- 20 How to cut wood panel for angled ceiling?
- 19 Is this a stress fracture or natural cedar characteristics on a swing set?
- 18 When is pipe dope/tape needed?
- 16 Why do many construction projects leave so many nails behind?
- 15 Tongue and groove floorboards - which way up?
- View more network posts →