In the single family residential building trade since 1972. Started as a laborer, worked my way up the ranks. Jobsite supervisor, since 1991 of high end homes in the 1M-18M range in the Washington DC beltway area. Left that job recently to go on my own again.
Now located in the NW corner of Washington state since Nov. 2014
Member for 7 years
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '18 at 17:20
- Home Improvement 26.5k 26.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Woodworking 818 818 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 391 391 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 146 146 22 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 143 143 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Should gaps be left between sheets of drywall for any reason?
- 20 How to cut wood panel for angled ceiling?
- 20 Best location to install floor door stop
- 19 Is this a stress fracture or natural cedar characteristics on a swing set?
- 18 When is pipe dope/tape needed?
- 18 Can I put a 6" hole in this ceiling joist?
- 16 How do I cut an arc in a pine board?
- View more network posts →