Personally I find StackOverflow to be good for personal development. We should all spend some time trying to debug code without a compiler now and then.
Like Hiking? -- follow me here: http://hikingfoxes.com/
Member for 10 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 4 '12 at 21:40
- The Great Outdoors 31.6k 31.6k 1919 gold badges119119 silver badges270270 bronze badges
- Skeptics 12.7k 12.7k 11 gold badge6161 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Area 51 527 527 1111 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 473 473 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Does a car with a hybrid engine and Lithium batteries pollute more than a car with conventional technology?
- 74 What is the most efficient food to take a for a 12-15 day hiking trip?
- 59 Are humans the only species that hunts down competitors, denies and destroys food for others?
- 58 Does eating snow help dehydration?
- 56 Can trained humans run faster than all other animals on a marathon distance?
- 54 How to avoid exploding rocks
- 51 Is it a good idea to drink your own urine in a survival situation?
- View more network posts →