- Home Improvement 63.6k 63.6k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 17.1k 17.1k 1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 9.9k 9.9k 1111 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 5.2k 5.2k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 5k 5k 1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 109 How can I repair this gas leak on my new range? Teflon tape isn't working
- 79 Which kind of hard disk is this? (7 cm × 9,5 cm, 48 pins)
- 78 Is current source also a voltage source?
- 61 Why aren't SD card 'contacts' uniformly placed?
- 57 How to cut off and insulate live 3-phase power?
- 56 Drilled into studs, light flickered momentarily but everything else seems fine now - should I be worried?
- 45 What should be done before using a fireplace that has not been used in decades?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
5 Spam in (or as) a username May 9 '16
5 I would like to view answers and answer questions May 24 '16
4 Editor eating parts of my answer Jan 1 '14
1 Chat non-functional, spam fiddly technical details May 21 '15
0 Any objections to virtual winter hats for 2013? Jan 3 '14