Over the last 25 years or so I've owned four houses which were in various states of disrepair and (with my wife) have renovated them all. As well as general painting and decorating I've fitted underfloor heating, renovated sash windows, fitted a wet zone shower, fitted two kitchens and three bathrooms as well as building cupboards, laying patios, insulating and boarding a loft and other jobs too numerous to mention.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
158 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 at 7:06
- Stack Overflow♦ 128.1k 128.1k 2929 gold badges243243 silver badges316316 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 97.5k 97.5k 3232 gold badges249249 silver badges462462 bronze badges
- Super User 40.7k 40.7k 1717 gold badges9696 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38.5k 38.5k 1111 gold badges121121 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.7k 16.7k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1195 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 653 Joining two lists together
- 333 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 325 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 267 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 219 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 189 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- View more network posts →