Over the last 25 years or so I've owned four houses which were in various states of disrepair and (with my wife) have renovated them all. As well as general painting and decorating I've fitted underfloor heating, renovated sash windows, fitted a wet zone shower, fitted two kitchens and three bathrooms as well as building cupboards, laying patios, insulating and boarding a loft and other jobs too numerous to mention.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
150 profile views
Last seen Mar 25 at 18:33
- Stack Overflow♦ 121.4k 121.4k 2525 gold badges233233 silver badges305305 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 95.5k 95.5k 3232 gold badges241241 silver badges454454 bronze badges
- Super User 39.8k 39.8k 1515 gold badges9090 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38.1k 38.1k 1111 gold badges120120 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.5k 16.5k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1111 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 549 Joining two lists together
- 278 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 269 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 241 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 189 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 188 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- View more network posts →