Over the last 25 years or so I've owned four houses which were in various states of disrepair and (with my wife) have renovated them all. As well as general painting and decorating I've fitted underfloor heating, renovated sash windows, fitted a wet zone shower, fitted two kitchens and three bathrooms as well as building cupboards, laying patios, insulating and boarding a loft and other jobs too numerous to mention.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
154 profile views
Last seen Aug 24 at 20:47
- Stack Overflow♦ 124.2k 124.2k 2828 gold badges239239 silver badges311311 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 96.3k 96.3k 3232 gold badges246246 silver badges459459 bronze badges
- Super User 40.1k 40.1k 1616 gold badges9393 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38.3k 38.3k 1111 gold badges121121 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.5k 16.5k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1126 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 609 Joining two lists together
- 302 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 290 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 250 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 200 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 189 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- View more network posts →