Over the last 25 years or so I've owned four houses which were in various states of disrepair and (with my wife) have renovated them all. As well as general painting and decorating I've fitted underfloor heating, renovated sash windows, fitted a wet zone shower, fitted two kitchens and three bathrooms as well as building cupboards, laying patios, insulating and boarding a loft and other jobs too numerous to mention.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
153 profile views
Last seen May 22 at 16:33
- Stack Overflow♦ 123.1k 123.1k 2727 gold badges235235 silver badges310310 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 96.1k 96.1k 3232 gold badges244244 silver badges456456 bronze badges
- Super User 39.9k 39.9k 1515 gold badges9090 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38.2k 38.2k 1111 gold badges120120 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.5k 16.5k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1121 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 581 Joining two lists together
- 297 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 280 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 247 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 197 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 189 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- View more network posts →