Over the last 25 years or so I've owned four houses which were in various states of disrepair and (with my wife) have renovated them all. As well as general painting and decorating I've fitted underfloor heating, renovated sash windows, fitted a wet zone shower, fitted two kitchens and three bathrooms as well as building cupboards, laying patios, insulating and boarding a loft and other jobs too numerous to mention.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
134 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 at 8:30
- Stack Overflow♦ 118.4k 118.4k 2525 gold badges226226 silver badges301301 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 85.4k 85.4k 3232 gold badges237237 silver badges448448 bronze badges
- Super User 38.9k 38.9k 1515 gold badges9090 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 37.8k 37.8k 1010 gold badges119119 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.4k 16.4k 44 gold badges4545 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1090 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 515 Joining two lists together
- 261 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 252 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 235 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 188 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 180 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- View more network posts →