Over the last 25 years or so I've owned four houses which were in various states of disrepair and (with my wife) have renovated them all. As well as general painting and decorating I've fitted underfloor heating, renovated sash windows, fitted a wet zone shower, fitted two kitchens and three bathrooms as well as building cupboards, laying patios, insulating and boarding a loft and other jobs too numerous to mention.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
130 profile views
Last seen Aug 12 at 6:00
- Stack Overflow♦ 117.6k 117.6k 2525 gold badges224224 silver badges297297 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 84.9k 84.9k 3232 gold badges236236 silver badges446446 bronze badges
- Super User 38.8k 38.8k 1515 gold badges9090 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 37.8k 37.8k 1010 gold badges118118 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.3k 16.3k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1086 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 502 Joining two lists together
- 254 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 248 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 230 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 188 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 176 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- View more network posts →