Over the last 25 years or so I've owned four houses which were in various states of disrepair and (with my wife) have renovated them all. As well as general painting and decorating I've fitted underfloor heating, renovated sash windows, fitted a wet zone shower, fitted two kitchens and three bathrooms as well as building cupboards, laying patios, insulating and boarding a loft and other jobs too numerous to mention.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
136 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 at 7:27
- Stack Overflow♦ 120.1k 120.1k 2525 gold badges230230 silver badges303303 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 95k 95k 3232 gold badges240240 silver badges453453 bronze badges
- Super User 39.6k 39.6k 1515 gold badges9090 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38k 38k 1010 gold badges119119 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.5k 16.5k 44 gold badges4545 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1104 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 532 Joining two lists together
- 265 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 255 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 236 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 188 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 182 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- View more network posts →