People who irk me:
Nannies that lecture me about safety. I notice that it is usually the ones who have no idea how to solve problems that like to go around prattling about safety.
Professionals who recommend hiring a professional. Hello, it's a do-it-yourself forum. Take your tradesmanship chauvinism somewhere else.
Naysayers who go around like Glum the Lilliputian explaining how the project idea will never work.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 12 at 5:00
- History 33.4k 33.4k 33 gold badges7676 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Aviation 10.5k 10.5k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 77 gold badges4040 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 6.2k 6.2k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 95 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 93 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 92 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 78 I have sole custody of my child but the child's father's brother claimed him as a tax deduction
- 76 Is the loudness of a movie in the theater set by the theater or by the publisher/studio?
- View more network posts →