People who irk me:
Nannies that lecture me about safety. I notice that it is usually the ones who have no idea how to solve problems that like to go around prattling about safety.
Professionals who recommend hiring a professional. Hello, it's a do-it-yourself forum. Take your tradesmanship chauvinism somewhere else.
Naysayers who go around like Glum the Lilliputian explaining how the project idea will never work.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen May 12 '19 at 5:00
- History 35.5k 35.5k 33 gold badges7979 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Aviation 12.1k 12.1k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.8k 9.8k 77 gold badges4848 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 8.9k 8.9k 88 gold badges3232 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 8.3k 8.3k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 103 Why does a sticker slowly peel off, but if it is pulled quickly it tears?
- 97 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 96 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 93 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 79 Is the loudness of a movie in the theater set by the theater or by the publisher/studio?
- View more network posts →