People who irk me:
Nannies that lecture me about safety. I notice that it is usually the ones who have no idea how to solve problems that like to go around prattling about safety.
Professionals who recommend hiring a professional. Hello, it's a do-it-yourself forum. Take your tradesmanship chauvinism somewhere else.
Naysayers who go around like Glum the Lilliputian explaining how the project idea will never work.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 28 '17 at 15:41
Top Network Posts
- 152 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 94 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 92 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 90 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 77 I have sole custody of my child but the child's father's brother claimed him as a tax deduction
- 76 Is the loudness of a movie in the theater set by the theater or by the publisher/studio?
- View more network posts →