Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Information Security 8.4k 8.4k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Academia 7.5k 7.5k 2727 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Politics 4.9k 4.9k 2020 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 220 Without a magic item economy, what is gold for?
- 107 Why is credit card information not stolen more often?
- 103 Why show the user 'There are n updates since page load, refresh to see them' rather than adding new data
- 94 Is it ethical to refuse enrollment of a previously dishonest student if you are the sole instructor for a required course?
- 85 The Challenge of Controlling a Powerful AI
- 79 Why can't the FBI read the key embedded in the iPhone's secure chip/ROM directly from hardware (silicon)?
- 77 Why do banks “park” their money at the European Central Bank?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.