I'm a software developer (currently focused on Python), living in Australia (currently focused on Sydney).
I am an on-again/off-again moderator of Skeptics.SE. (I was Pro Tem Moderator, I handed in my diamond when the first elections were held, and then ran in the second elections about a year later.)
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 17 '16 at 14:07
- Skeptics♦ 113.2k 113.2k 3636 gold badges446446 silver badges548548 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 19k 19k 1313 gold badges6969 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3k 3k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 273 Are 19.6 pounds (8.9 kg) of CO2 produced from burning a gallon (3.8 L) of gasoline?
- 236 Significant new inventions in computing since 1980
- 203 File name? Path name? Base name? Naming standard for pieces of a path
- 185 Did Einstein say this about his marriage?
- 182 Were children safer in the good old days?
- 178 Would intelligent life evolve any other body plan than humanoid?
- 149 Does pressing a car remote many times offer denial of service attack for rolling codes?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 17 '16