I have a knack for looking at websites and determining if they're easy to use or just outright difficult. See my meta.stackexchange and meta.stackoverflow posts to sample this trait. I seem to point out things (namely bugs or strange workflows) that a general user may encounter yet the developer never notices.
I love ux and have learned from the greatest ux experts (Tom Greever and Steve Krug). I admire and appreciate user interfaces that "don't make me think". However, I always come back to my true love of architecting systems, dealing and making sense of data. I'm pretty strong with sql-server, jquery, and C#. I guess that makes me a full stack developer!
Member for 9 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 10 '19 at 19:46
- Stack Overflow 30.6k 30.6k 1111 gold badges7979 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.7k 4.7k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- User Experience 340 340 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 326 326 88 bronze badges
- View network profile