I have a knack for looking at websites and determining if they're easy to use or just outright difficult. See my meta.stackexchange and meta.stackoverflow posts to sample this trait. I seem to point out things (namely bugs or strange workflows) that a general user may encounter yet the developer never notices.
I love ux and have learned from the greatest ux experts (Tom Greever and Steve Krug). I admire and appreciate user interfaces that "don't make me think". However, I always come back to my true love of architecting systems, dealing and making sense of data. I'm pretty strong with sql-server, jquery, and C#. I guess that makes me a full stack developer!
- Stack Overflow 28.3k 28.3k 99 gold badges7272 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 3.3k 3.3k 2121 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Area 51 326 326 88 bronze badges
- User Experience 253 253 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →