In addition to any statements about licensing by employees of Stack Exchange, Inc., my code contributions on this website are available under the Creative Commons CC-0 license, and my non-code contributions are available under a plain reading of the Creative Commons CC-BY-SA license, version 4.0 or later.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 at 0:24
- Information Security 32.2k 32.2k 99 gold badges7474 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 13.8k 13.8k 3232 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 5.3k 5.3k 2424 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- History 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 225 Is the NHS wrong about passwords?
- 208 Why doesn't water burn?
- 163 Is it true that meltdown and spectre were intended as debug tools?
- 158 Is "password knocking" a good idea?
- 101 What is happening now with the Grub backspace key security vulnerability?
- 101 Why does this London Underground poster from 1924 have a Star of David atop a Christmas tree?
- 90 Is it feasible to have a literal ivory tower?
- View more network posts →