"Keshlam" still seems to be nearly globally unique; websearch will probably tell you more about me than you want to know. (Known exception: I am not connected with themanaworld.org; they invented the name of the capital city of Tempus independently.)
I'm a long-time IBMer, having worked on the IBM and Apache XML/XPath/XSLT code and been involved in some of the W3C efforts (DOM Working group primarily but that interacted with some of the others). I've contributed at least one article to IBM's DeveloperWorks website. More recently I've been working on the back-end code of the WebSphere Application Server, mostly the Liberty profile.
Feel free to consider me biased in favor of IBM -- and even more biased in favor of industry standards, whenever possible -- but I make every attempt to be fair and honest.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 15 '17 at 4:52
- The Workplace 42.6k 42.6k 1212 gold badges7272 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 30.9k 30.9k 55 gold badges5454 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 15.1k 15.1k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Pets 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Woodworking 8k 8k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 581 Job asking for bank email and password
- 240 I've killed my colleagues' characters during RPG session, now they won't talk to me
- 205 During notice period, my manager wants me to document everything and bring juniors to my level
- 147 Making $100,000 USD per month, no idea what to do with it
- 142 Why did my electrician put metal plates wherever the stud is drilled through?
- 134 Plagiarism in resumes?
- 132 I cosigned for a friend who is not paying the payment
- View more network posts →