I am a Docker Captain that works almost full time on Docker, CI/CD systems, and all of the tooling around containers. Most of my coding these days is either in Go or Bash. I also know Python, C, Java, PHP, JS, Lua, and SQL. I've been running Linux since the slackware days, mostly on Debian and Ubuntu.
Outside of the techie stuff, I do some home repair both on my own home and previously with the local Habitat chapter. For fun, I go biking and occasionally enjoy a weekend of backpacking.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
125 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 at 14:24
- Stack Overflow 87k 87k 1111 gold badges191191 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 39.6k 39.6k 1313 gold badges7676 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.9k 1.9k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- DevOps 1.2k 1.2k 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 482 Error "The input device is not a TTY"
- 248 What is the difference between docker and docker-compose
- 218 Difference between . and : in Lua
- 206 Can comments be added to a Jenkinsfile?
- 201 How to set image name in Dockerfile?
- 182 How to clear the logs properly for a Docker container?
- 139 How to restart a single container with docker-compose
- View more network posts →