I am a Docker Captain that works almost full time on Docker, CI/CD systems, and all of the tooling around containers. Most of my coding these days is either in Go or Bash. I also know Python, C, Java, PHP, JS, Lua, and SQL. I've been running Linux since the slackware days, mostly on Debian and Ubuntu.
Outside of the techie stuff, I do some home repair both on my own home and previously with the local Habitat chapter. For fun, I go biking and occasionally enjoy a weekend of backpacking.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
118 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 at 15:16
Top Network Posts
- 339 Error "The input device is not a TTY"
- 197 What is the difference between docker and docker-compose
- 194 Difference between . and : in Lua
- 157 Can comments be added to a Jenkinsfile?
- 147 How to set image name in Dockerfile?
- 135 How to clear the logs properly for a Docker container?
- 116 How to restart a single container with docker-compose
- View more network posts →