I am a Docker Captain that works almost full time on Docker, CI/CD systems, and all of the tooling around containers. Most of my coding these days is either in Go or Bash. I also know Python, C, Java, PHP, JS, Lua, and SQL. I've been running Linux since the slackware days, mostly on Debian and Ubuntu.
Outside of the techie stuff, I do some home repair both on my own home and previously with the local Habitat chapter. For fun, I go biking and occasionally enjoy a weekend of backpacking.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
135 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 at 23:20
- Stack Overflow 115.8k 115.8k 1919 gold badges263263 silver badges262262 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 41k 41k 1313 gold badges8282 silver badges186186 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3k 3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- DevOps 1.6k 1.6k 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 668 Error "The input device is not a TTY"
- 287 Can comments be added to a Jenkinsfile?
- 276 What is the difference between docker and docker-compose
- 273 How to set image name in Dockerfile?
- 263 How to clear the logs properly for a Docker container?
- 239 Difference between . and : in Lua
- 180 How to restart a single container with docker-compose
- View more network posts →