I am a Docker Captain that works almost full time on Docker, CI/CD systems, and all of the tooling around containers. Most of my coding these days is either in Go or Bash. I also know Python, C, Java, PHP, JS, Lua, and SQL. I've been running Linux since the slackware days, mostly on Debian and Ubuntu.
Outside of the techie stuff, I do some home repair both on my own home and previously with the local Habitat chapter. For fun, I go biking and occasionally enjoy a weekend of backpacking.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
127 profile views
Last seen Jan 1 at 2:48
- Stack Overflow 95.8k 95.8k 1212 gold badges217217 silver badges225225 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 40.5k 40.5k 1313 gold badges7878 silver badges181181 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- DevOps 1.3k 1.3k 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 536 Error "The input device is not a TTY"
- 255 What is the difference between docker and docker-compose
- 235 Can comments be added to a Jenkinsfile?
- 223 Difference between . and : in Lua
- 223 How to set image name in Dockerfile?
- 207 How to clear the logs properly for a Docker container?
- 150 How to restart a single container with docker-compose
- View more network posts →