I am a Docker Captain that works almost full time on Docker, CI/CD systems, and all of the tooling around containers. Most of my coding these days is either in Go or Bash. I also know Python, C, Java, PHP, JS, Lua, and SQL. I've been running Linux since the slackware days, mostly on Debian and Ubuntu.
Outside of the techie stuff, I do some home repair both on my own home and previously with the local Habitat chapter. For fun, I go biking and occasionally enjoy a weekend of backpacking.
Member for 9 years
128 profile views
Last seen Mar 25 at 13:26
- Stack Overflow 102.1k 102.1k 1414 gold badges239239 silver badges234234 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 40.7k 40.7k 1313 gold badges7878 silver badges182182 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- DevOps 1.4k 1.4k 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 579 Error "The input device is not a TTY"
- 264 What is the difference between docker and docker-compose
- 250 Can comments be added to a Jenkinsfile?
- 242 How to set image name in Dockerfile?
- 226 Difference between . and : in Lua
- 216 How to clear the logs properly for a Docker container?
- 161 How to restart a single container with docker-compose
- View more network posts →