I am a Docker Captain that works almost full time on Docker, CI/CD systems, and all of the tooling around containers. Most of my coding these days is either in Go or Bash. I also know Python, C, Java, PHP, JS, Lua, and SQL. I've been running Linux since the slackware days, mostly on Debian and Ubuntu.
Outside of the techie stuff, I do some home repair both on my own home and previously with the local Habitat chapter. For fun, I go biking and occasionally enjoy a weekend of backpacking.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
126 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 at 17:44
- Stack Overflow 91.9k 91.9k 1212 gold badges204204 silver badges214214 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 40.3k 40.3k 1313 gold badges7777 silver badges178178 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- DevOps 1.3k 1.3k 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 507 Error "The input device is not a TTY"
- 252 What is the difference between docker and docker-compose
- 219 Difference between . and : in Lua
- 219 Can comments be added to a Jenkinsfile?
- 215 How to set image name in Dockerfile?
- 197 How to clear the logs properly for a Docker container?
- 144 How to restart a single container with docker-compose
- View more network posts →