I am a Docker Captain that works almost full time on Docker, CI/CD systems, and all of the tooling around containers. Most of my coding these days is either in Go or Bash. I also know Python, C, Java, PHP, JS, Lua, and SQL. I've been running Linux since the slackware days, mostly on Debian and Ubuntu.
Outside of the techie stuff, I do some home repair both on my own home and previously with the local Habitat chapter. For fun, I go biking and occasionally enjoy a weekend of backpacking.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
122 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 at 14:58
- Stack Overflow 78.1k 78.1k 1111 gold badges174174 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 39.4k 39.4k 1313 gold badges7676 silver badges174174 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- DevOps 1.1k 1.1k 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 420 Error "The input device is not a TTY"
- 223 What is the difference between docker and docker-compose
- 207 Difference between . and : in Lua
- 188 Can comments be added to a Jenkinsfile?
- 178 How to set image name in Dockerfile?
- 164 How to clear the logs properly for a Docker container?
- 129 How to restart a single container with docker-compose
- View more network posts →