Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Sharepoint, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
13 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 at 1:51
- The Workplace 117.1k 117.1k 4747 gold badges264264 silver badges365365 bronze badges
- Travel 62.5k 62.5k 1111 gold badges174174 silver badges271271 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 61.4k 61.4k 3131 gold badges131131 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 34.4k 34.4k 1313 gold badges9090 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.8k 17.8k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 454 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 452 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 381 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 326 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 300 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 272 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 254 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →