Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Sharepoint, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
13 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 '19 at 1:51
- The Workplace 120.3k 120.3k 4747 gold badges268268 silver badges373373 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 71.7k 71.7k 3232 gold badges136136 silver badges294294 bronze badges
- Travel 67.8k 67.8k 1212 gold badges188188 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 38.2k 38.2k 1414 gold badges100100 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.2k 18.2k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 456 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 452 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 382 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 331 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 302 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 273 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 254 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →