The text below does not yet reflect the most recent events (namely SE Inc. settling in Monica Cellio's case, and dismissing Shog9 and Robert Cartaino). I will update it when time permits.
I am not contributing to the network (voting, asking, answering, commenting, flagging) until Stack Exchange Inc. rights the wrongs they did to Monica Cellio: engage in honest discussion with her, and settle all outstanding issues in a way which Monica explicitly and freely approves. I expect that will involve:
- Retracting or otherwise correcting all defamatory statements about Monica which members of the company made to the press, on the SE network, and elsewhere.
- Reinstating her as a moderator if that be her wish.
Monica has started a GoFundMe campaign to cover costs of legal actions she will have to take. If you support her and/or do not like the way Stack Exchange Inc. has treated her, please consider chipping in.
Starting points if you're looking for background:
- Stack Overflow 158.8k 158.8k 1313 gold badges323323 silver badges422422 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- History 793 793 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 557 Difference between using Makefile and CMake to compile the code
- 205 What is the difference between include_directories and target_include_directories in CMake?
- 111 Is using the phrase "... is left as an exercise for the reader" considered good style in academic papers/theses?
- 107 Concept behind these four lines of tricky C code
- 96 Usage of std::forward vs std::move
- 96 Removing extension of a file name in Qt
- 92 How to properly add include directories with CMake
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.