I am a software engineer who enjoys building clean, consistent, scalable, and highly testable code using Test-Driven and Agile Development methods on .NET, Node.js, Aurelia and other open-source platforms. I currently prefer serverless architecture on the AWS stack (Lambda, Docker), and I'm fairly active in the blockchain/cryptocurrency community, as part of the App/UI team for the BitShares decentralized exchange (DEX), among other projects.
I am also an experienced systems administrator who has been responsible for managing large Windows/Linux networks, building scalable platforms for high-traffic websites, and utilizing my engineering background to build automated deployment, testing, and QA systems.
Preferred tech: Node.js, Aurelia, React, Docker, AWS, PHP, .NET
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.3k 1.3k 1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Super User 293 293 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 236 236 22 gold badges55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Joomla 176 176 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 Open Graph namespace declaration: HTML with XMLNS or head prefix?
- 37 Why does C# not allow me to call a void method as part of the return statement?
- 37 Haproxy in front of varnish or the other way round?
- 26 Add custom header based on file type
- 26 Is there any way to speed up ddrescue?
- 23 HAProxy - forward to a different web server based on URI
- 15 PHP get http header response code without cURL
- View more network posts →