I've been doing software development since college. I do woodworking as a hobby and will tackle just about any home improvement task when the need arises. I can only imagine how difficult is used to be to learn DIY stuff before the interweb.
Top network posts
- 14 What do I do with receptacles behind built-ins?
- 14 Toilet paper to the left or right?
- 7 Would running a band saw or cnc machine in my basement be safe?
- 7 What is the best way to calculate the angle at which crown moulding should be cut?
- 5 How do I run ethernet cable through a wall cavity?
- 5 "Bendy" screwdriver
- View more network posts →