Started working with IBM mainframe computers in the 1980s, moved on to Unix and Vax minicomputers before getting moved on to the traditional LAN servers we all know and 'love' today.
Former Microsoft MVP for Virtualisation, Windows Server & Security for about 8 years.
Currently An infrastructure specialist in the uk, designing and providing infrastructure projects for an IT team that looks after several thousand users in a mixed environment.
- Server Fault 31k 31k 55 gold badges5555 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.4k 4.4k 1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 647 647 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 322 322 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1026 How do I deal with a compromised server?
- 106 Can I have multiple DHCP servers on one network?
- 100 Is a book on sales technique a bad idea for our head of sales in secret santa?
- 93 Can I have multiple DHCP servers on one network?
- 49 Who should pay for team building events?
- 48 A plea to the new CEO: drop the marketing buzzwords
- 44 Does a one-line email response from a job seeker show a lack of interest?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 10 '11