I'm a strength coach with experience training athletic populations such as NHL, NFL, NBA, NCAA, and special forces athletes. I also have a great deal of experience training general population, and corporate wellness. Currently I hold an EXOS Performance Specialist (XPS) certification, and a National Strength and Conditioning Association CSCS.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 '14 at 3:07
Top network posts
- 10 What happens when you tend to lay in bed all day?
- 8 Metabolic Equations for Anaerobic Exercise?
- 8 What can be the negative effects associated with an overtrained, overdeveloped back?
- 8 How to tighten abs while working out
- 7 How old should children be to train with weights?
- 6 Can I use a CNC machine or waterjet to make an adapter plate to adapt a 5 speed transmission to a rare, obsolete engine?
- 6 Why does the body burn muscles instead of fat in a calorie deficit body?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 4 '14