Back in the day...
- First computer - IBM XT 4mhz with 8mhz turbo running on MS-DOS 2.0
- First application - Blackjack, with SVGA graphics written in TurboPascal
- Published a book about the Raspberry Pi and about Raspberry Pi 2
- Building electrical gadgets in spare time. Blog
- CEO of Kula Solutions LTD
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer, creating world class solutions for global companies.
- Joel Spolsky
- Elon Musk
- Raspberry Pi 16.6k 16.6k 66 gold badges5858 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.4k 8.4k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 5.7k 5.7k 1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Super User 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 JQuery Ajax is sending GET instead of POST
- 85 cross-domain iframe resize
- 63 How do I build a UPS-like - battery backup - system?
- 63 How do I supply power through the GPIO?
- 59 How Do I Get Bi-Directional Arrows In Visio 2013
- 54 How can I stream H.264 video from the Raspberry Pi camera module via a web server?
- 50 How can one control AC power (220V) with a Raspberry Pi?
- View more network posts →