Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 31.7k 31.7k 1212 gold badges9898 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 15.8k 15.8k 88 gold badges6060 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 4.8k 4.8k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 229 Is there a word or phrase for the feeling you get after looking at a word for too long?
- 179 What is Hermione Granger's ethnicity?
- 131 Why would the Force become so mysterious and unrecognized after only 20 years?
- 126 Airline reservations require name to exactly match passport, but won't allow entering name that way
- 118 Is it ever correct to have a space before a question or exclamation mark?
- 95 Why is it "geometric" but "theoretical"?
- 89 Using "label for" on radio buttons
- View more network posts →