Former staff member at Black Mesa Research Facility doing computational condensed-matter physics (and also a recovering quantum-computing experimentalist). Now a software engineer.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 '15 at 1:42
- Physics 2.4k 2.4k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 311 311 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Bicycles 299 299 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 185 185 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Meaning of the chemical potential for a boson gas
- 22 Saving an imshow-like image while preserving resolution
- 20 Selectively merging *parts* of a file with git?
- 19 integrating 2D samples on a rectangular grid using SciPy
- 12 Name that frame! (Likely Japanese, likely made in 1986, with known serial number, likely a Bianchi)
- 11 quickly summing numpy arrays element-wise
- 11 problem with ecryptfs-recover-private: mount(2) failed
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 8 '17