- Software Engineering 17.1k 17.1k 1010 gold badges6262 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.7k 7.7k 99 gold badges4141 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 585 585 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Poker 459 459 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 217 Why use @Scripts.Render("~/bundles/jquery")
- 190 How to avoid "DO YOU HAZ TEH CODEZ" situations?
- 136 When is it not appropriate to use the dependency injection pattern?
- 119 convert pfx format to p12
- 80 Python, HTTPS GET with basic authentication
- 70 Should I tell someone that their commit caused a regression?
- 60 Is dependency injection essential for unit testing?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.