Rob is a builder of treehouses, hiker, proud father, and in his spare 50-60 hours a week, a Mac and iPhone developer. He's coauthor of iOS 6 Programming Pushing the Limits. Cocoaphony is where he pontificates on various issues fascinating to Cocoa developers, and occasionally other topics of technical interest. You can find more information about him on LinkedIn. Now and then he tweets at @cocoaphony.
He is available for freelance consulting. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stack Overflow 243.1k 243.1k 3434 gold badges381381 silver badges515515 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 712 712 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cryptography 584 584 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 451 451 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Information Security 296 296 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 472 Swift: Test class type in switch statement
- 204 Is it possible to install iOS 6 SDK on Xcode 5?
- 195 What is the most robust way to force a UIView to redraw?
- 191 How to convert NSArray to NSData?
- 180 Swift: guard let vs if let
- 145 Protocol func returning Self
- 143 When should I initialize a view controller using initWithNibName?
- View more network posts →