Rob is a builder of treehouses, hiker, proud father, and in his spare 50-60 hours a week, a Mac and iPhone developer. He's coauthor of iOS 6 Programming Pushing the Limits. Cocoaphony is where he pontificates on various issues fascinating to Cocoa developers, and occasionally other topics of technical interest. You can find more information about him on LinkedIn. Now and then he tweets at @cocoaphony.
- Stack Overflow 211.4k 211.4k 2929 gold badges312312 silver badges441441 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 649 649 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cryptography 449 449 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 441 441 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Information Security 211 211 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 368 Swift: Test class type in switch statement
- 202 Is it possible to install iOS 6 SDK on Xcode 5?
- 187 How to convert NSArray to NSData?
- 186 What is the most robust way to force a UIView to redraw?
- 137 When should I initialize a view controller using initWithNibName?
- 135 Why isn't ProjectName-Prefix.pch created automatically in Xcode 6?
- 135 Protocol func returning Self
- View more network posts →