Rob is a builder of treehouses, hiker, proud father, and in his spare 50-60 hours a week, a Mac and iPhone developer. He's coauthor of iOS 6 Programming Pushing the Limits. Cocoaphony is where he pontificates on various issues fascinating to Cocoa developers, and occasionally other topics of technical interest. You can find more information about him on LinkedIn. Now and then he tweets at @cocoaphony.
He is available for freelance consulting. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stack Overflow 218.4k 218.4k 2929 gold badges327327 silver badges455455 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 704 704 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cryptography 509 509 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 441 441 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Information Security 211 211 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 392 Swift: Test class type in switch statement
- 202 Is it possible to install iOS 6 SDK on Xcode 5?
- 189 How to convert NSArray to NSData?
- 187 What is the most robust way to force a UIView to redraw?
- 143 Swift: guard vs if let
- 139 Protocol func returning Self
- 137 When should I initialize a view controller using initWithNibName?
- View more network posts →