Web software developer with a UX specialty. Motorcyclist, photographer, daddy. Fourth-generation carpenter and former home builder. Perpetual home-improver. Once and again private pilot.
I do a lot of Q&A editing on Stack Exchange. Partly I want to make the information here as useful, clear, and easy to read as possible. Partly I'm satiating my mildly obsessive-compulsive personality. I hope that's ok.
P.S. My handle isn't @isherwood. Just isherwood, thank you very much (after the protagonist in my favorite novel). @ is an operator that directs my attention to your mention of me. Don't use it unless that's your intent.
The more you know! =====★
P.P.S. Isherwood thinks that profile blurbs written in the third person are creepy. He wonders who you commissioned to write it for you (and, apparently, place it in your profile on your behalf).
P.P.P.S. Isn't Monicagate over? Those long, whiny usernames have become tiresome. Let's move on, eh?
- Home Improvement 90.9k 90.9k 55 gold badges109109 silver badges244244 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 46.7k 46.7k 1515 gold badges101101 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Super User 644 644 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Joomla 362 362 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Salesforce 247 247 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 145 Convert a youtube video url to embed code
- 141 cast_sender.js error: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED in Chrome
- 112 How can I make the contents of a fixed element scrollable only when it exceeds the height of the viewport?
- 85 How to create a responsive image that also scales up in Bootstrap 3
- 72 Good way to remove something from a bathroom sink overflow drain?
- 71 Can I replace a 30A breaker with a 40A breaker for a new water heater?
- 68 Is it safe to remove the bottom chords of a series of garage roof trusses?
- View more network posts →