I've done some stuff... and seen some things. I am a competent breaker of software, rounder of bolts and bender of nails.
Top network posts
- 73 Is there a case where nails are better than screws, from an engineering/structural standpoint?
- 40 Is there a way to simply splice in an additional length of 12/2 NM-B cable?
- 37 Is it ok to have mixed grounds and neutrals on bars in a breaker box?
- 15 How do I reduce slack in the chain of a single-speed bicycle?
- 14 What type of brakes are best for mountain bike racing?
- 13 What effect does changing the stem length have on my bikes handling
- 10 How do I measure the size of my bicycle frame?
- View more network posts →