DIYer and Chartered Civil Engineer. I've tried most DIY jobs, and have learnt some things from experience.
I know enough to think I know what I'm doing, when often I don't (a.k.a. the Dunning-Kruger effect).
Member for 4 years
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 29 '18 at 15:46
Top network posts
- 102 Term like air lock, but underwater?
- 84 Should I say "ATM" or "cashpoint" in the UK?
- 74 Succinct word or phrase to begin quoting approximately what someone said
- 69 Generic word for uni-, bi-, tricycle, etc.?
- 57 A century ago, was giving birth a major cause of death?
- 54 What do you call the gesture whereby you rest your palms on the side of your hips?
- 53 "Who is you" – not "are"
- View more network posts →