Based in the Northeastern United States. My weekends are usually spent chasing after a a couple of kids, tinkering, shoveling snow or trying to learn how to grow grass in the shade.
My power tools are getting a little dusty in the garage, but I enjoy learning about woodworking and home repair, electronics, auto maintenance, and what makes for a good loaf of sourdough bread.
Someday I'll pick the guitar up again, but for now: the dogs need a walk.
Top network posts
- 24 What does the phrase "pull off sick wheelies and flips" mean here?
- 21 How do English-speaking kids loudly request something?
- 15 How can this older-style irrigation tee be replaced?
- 10 What is this "opened" cube called?
- 9 “all of who” or “all of whom”?
- 9 The more + the + comparative degree
- 8 Is "The life is beautiful" incorrect or just very non-idiomatic?
- View more network posts →