Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
19 profile views
Last seen Aug 10 '15 at 20:16
- Home Improvement 26.3k 26.3k 66 gold badges4747 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Woodworking 4.6k 4.6k 66 gold badges1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 763 763 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 376 376 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Super User 201 201 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 Is there a way to unscrew a light bulb that has broken?
- 33 Why does this receptacle have the ground tied to the neutral?
- 29 Are "1/4 turn" water supply valves more reliable than "multi-turn" valves? Or vice-versa?
- 27 How do you trigger the HVAC with wiring only?
- 24 How do I prevent chipping when cutting a veneered counter top with a circular saw?
- 23 Would bullet proof glass help deter burglars? How does it compare to normal glass?
- 21 How do I clamp box joints?
- View more network posts →