Contact me for help speeding up your technical computing applications, software development process training and guidance, and other sophisticated development needs. LinkedIn or email on that profile preferred.
- Stack Overflow 30k 30k 1111 gold badges6161 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 16.4k 16.4k 77 gold badges2323 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 836 836 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 336 336 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1176 When should I use \input vs. \include?
- 616 How to get back to the latest commit after checking out a previous commit?
- 288 Disable all gcc warnings
- 214 How can I convert a file pointer ( FILE* fp ) to a file descriptor (int fd)?
- 184 Disable all gcc warnings
- 175 What does "overfull hbox" mean? (Why is there a black mark at the end of a line?)
- 174 How can I convert a file pointer ( FILE* fp ) to a file descriptor (int fd)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 16 '10