Lead electrician @ lumbermill , Scuba when I can get off shore and Ride horses when not fixing the barn, or equipment on our small farm. Started out in construction and completed my electrical apprenticeship in the 70's. USAF in the late 70's-80's. after the Air Force worked for Hewlett Packard in many technical areas Lasers, Ion Implant, Plasma etch & Ash. After taking a early retirement From HP I have worked for a hospital and several small companies building homes and equipment where ever the jobs are.
Member for 4 years
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 5 at 15:46
Top network posts
- 41 How to remove nails with heads cut off?
- 33 GFI outlets tripped after power outage
- 31 Is it safe to remove the bottom chords of a series of garage roof trusses?
- 30 I ran out of propane and now the water heater pilot light will not stay lit
- 25 Does a refrigerator compressor need settling time after being laid on its back or side?
- 25 Are pressure-treated posts that have been submerged for a few days ruined?
- 22 Is it normal for GFCI receptacles to explode and burn?
- View more network posts →