AutoCAD programmer, mostly ObjectARX(C++,C#), some AutoLISP, some VBA. Working for a midsized manufacturer - awesome to work for because everybody here believes in the value created by custom software.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 31 '12 at 18:48
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 653 653 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Bicycles 295 295 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 73 Error logging in C#
- 18 Why is my rsync so slow compared to pure cp or even scp?
- 17 Reading dll.config (not app.config!) from a plugin module
- 17 What is a good Pokemon deck ratio?
- 17 How often should I fertilize my lawn?
- 15 Embedding SVN Revision number at compile time in a Windows app
- 12 Amanda, Bacula, BackupPC Which has a reliable windows client?
- View more network posts →