You: Do you know Jon Skeet?
Expert: I once tried to convince the community, it worked remarkably well.
You: Do you know Joel Spolsky?
Expert: I know joel spolsky to a certain degree at least.
You: Does he treat you well?
You: What is it like to work at Stack Exchange?
Expert: The answer is pretty complicated.
You: I'm listening.
Expert: I used to know someone who was listening.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 21 '12 at 3:35
- Stack Overflow 118.1k 118.1k 1818 gold badges165165 silver badges257257 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 38k 38k 88 gold badges8787 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Photography 30.8k 30.8k 55 gold badges5959 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- The Workplace 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.8k 5.8k 1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1075 How to get the screen width and height in iOS?
- 168 iPhone Simulator suddenly started running very slow
- 165 How can I tactfully suggest improvements to others' badly designed code during review?
- 152 How to reject a code review that you believe is unnecessary?
- 139 Why is it impossible to build a compiler that can determine if a C++ function will change the value of a particular variable?
- 137 Passing Data between View Controllers
- 126 Objective-C: init vs initialize
- View more network posts →