NOW: Director of Laboratory Operations- Biologist, Chemist, Drug and Pesticide Product Engineer, Quality Control, Technical Information Officer, Computer Technician, Product Registration Specialist.
THEN: Framer, Electrician, Mechanic, Plumber, Landscaper, Welder, Roofer.
UNUSUAL BUILDS: Clocks, Swimming Pools (I mean very unique ones), Bioreactors, Greenhouses and Hydroponic Systems
LARGE BUILDS: Hospital, Waste Water Treatment Plant, National Government Intelligence Agency.
FOR FUN: Crosswords, Chess, Reading, Fishing, Gardening, Birding, Woodworking, Theoretical physics.
Dr. Robert J. White was a neurological surgery professor at Case Western Reserve University medical school for 40 years. During the 1990s, White planned to perform brain transplant operations on humans. White specifically extended his offer to Stephen Hawking and Christopher Reeve.
- Home Improvement 6k 6k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Biology 385 385 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 243 243 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Is there a trick to opening a tube of caulk?
- 26 Is there a trick to opening a tube of caulk?
- 23 Since tomatoes don't need cages in the wild, how do they stay up?
- 22 What is this screw called?
- 17 Protecting solar panels from kids who may throw stones to get monkeys off roof
- 16 Should I run the tap while dumping boiling water?
- 16 Suggestions for gate latch issue
- View more network posts →